Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today's the BIG Day!

OMG I feel so awesome!!! I just weighed myself and I'm down 7 lbs!!  OK, now I guess that cherry flavored laxative doesn't seem so bad.......That stuff flushes every ounce of crap in your body out of you all day long........Unbelievable how much our bodies store in our intestines.  Today is a great day and I know surgery will go awesome and am so excited to get the news that my cancer is all contained within the tumor.  I've got my medical power of attorney ready to go and just waiting for everyone to wake up so we can go!  All I can think about is a meal, a big fat juicy meal!  Although, it will be all protein, at this point, I'm happy with that!  I think this Dukan thing is going to work well for me.  Really makes me realize how much of a carb junkie I am!  LOL  I am so deeply touched by all the support of my friends on facebook and the office, it's just been so touching!  I am soooooooo blessed beyond words!  I just love everyone so much!!!  Big Group Hug! LIVE WITH PASSION~DJ

3 comments:

  1. Been thinking about you all day and knowing it went great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOOO!!!! SO EXCITED THAT THE RESULTS WERE SO POSITIVE!!! XXXXOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a carb junkie too!
    Kim:)

    ReplyDelete