Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Morning....

Still anxiously waiting to hear from the surgeon.  However, my Dr. did call me this morning to respond to the list of questions I had emailed him on Friday.  Unfortunately, he couldn't answer most of them.  He's perscribing some pain medication to get me through this, so that's good!  However, when I asked if this was for SURE cancer, he replied that it would be extremely rarests of rares if it wasn't based on my Catscan so he told me to be mentally prepared for the worse.  He also said he'd make another phone call to follow up on my referral since I've not heard from anyone yet on getting my surgery scheduled.  I'm on pins and needles just waiting for my phone to ring today.  I'd settle for anyone that wants to buy or sell a house though.  LOL
The support from family and friends has been amazing.........reminding me of how lucky I am to be loved by so many people!!  Thank you so much everyone for your prayers and support.  I don't really know what's in store and what I'll need when, but I do know I need lots and lots of prayers! 
Mother's Day is always a very emotional day for me so I didn't write.  I wasn't feeling well most of the day but did get to have a wonderful breakfast with Tanner, and Ryan called me several times throughout the day.  These two boys are my lifeline so for them............I WILL SURVIVE!! 
Live With Passion,
DJ

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Dawn,
    As you wait for much desired answers to your questions, I'm sending up prayers for you for FAITH, PATIENCE, STRENGTH, and His PEACE that surpasses ALL understanding in Jesus' Name! I'm also claiming miracle of miracles, that the biopsy will reveal that there is NO cancer.. I love you to the Moon and back and know that while God didn't make you sick, He WILL walk with you, and when you need it, CARRY you, on this path that you currently find yourself on! Just remember that LOVE CONQUERS ALL! You are BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE with all the Love and Prayers of friends and family alike! You are definitely not in this alone! You are LOVED, you are BLESSED, you are AMAZING!
    Hugs!
    -Di <3
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Dawn... thinking of you and praying for you. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog..I hate this blog. Dawn you are so strong an beautiful in every way. XoxoxoxoxoBridget

    ReplyDelete