Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Biopsy Results

As suspected, biopsy confirms pancreas adenocarcinoma (tumor in my pancreas)..........soooooooooooo moving right along as planned and will meet surgeon tomorrow morning and find out what the game plan is from here and meet my Oncologist thursday the 26th.
Feeling much better today than yesterday, still tired but you can't possibly feel bad on a sunny day in Seattle!  It's uncivilized!
Thank you all so much for the suggestions and I'm probably going to ask for a perscription of some sort to help me sleep at night.  I know how important it is for my body to get rest so we can beat this thing and my crazy little mind just does not want to shut off.  LOL  Information overload I guess??
I think I did better not eating dinner so going to stick to that program!!  I also think I'll just feel a lot better when I know what the program is, when we start, etc.  Will tell Tanner and my owner on Thursday but keeping this completely out of the office for now so still no facebooking please!  It's better that way, because when I come here nobody knows so it's a normal work day and I can get busy and forget I have cancer which is best for me!!
Watch me!!  I'm kicking cancer's ass!  LOL
LIVE WITH PASSION!
DJ

2 comments:

  1. Sorry they stole your hope! Glad your keeping so positive still and yes sleep is very important:)
    I think your doing the right thing not telling work yet...
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn you will kick cancers ass and show the world you are a survivor! You are a powerful woman just keep staying positive and take drugs baby...lol!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete