Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FINALLY LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

I just got a call from Virginia Mason letting me know they have received my health history/profile from Group Health and they have requested my full catscan be sent electronically so the surgeons can review and access which way to proceed which she said is one of two methods.........DOOR #1 Schedule surgery and remove the mass DOOR #2 Biopsy Endoscopy.  Honestly, I'm not sure which one to hope for??  LOL
I am BEYOND relieved to finally be in the system and know that they will call me tomorrow to set up a series of appointments to begin my treatment/care.  YEA!!!!!  Margaritas on the house for everyone please!!  BIG GROUP HUG!!! XOXOXOXO
LIVE WITH PASSION!
DJ

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you got the ball rolling on these Doctors!!! Sending positive thoughts and prayers every day! Stay strong and if you can't then cry hard and get back up:)

    Kim
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the strongest willed person that i have ever known. Good job Kick'in A$$!! How dare they make someone wait like that. They clearly have know idea WHO they are messin' with!!! Love you!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn I just tapped in to this as you may know I am not on face book very much. I am very shocked and rooting for you with prayers. We had a very short journey together but you touched me deeply. I also will stayed tuned to your blog. I love you Dawn. Fight hard ! Bradshaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIPPEEE!!! Good Day Dawn....we are all here to root you on...big hugs and prayers :)
    xoxoxox Trace

    ReplyDelete