Thursday, May 12, 2011

Careful What You Wish For!

WOW! In a matter of minutes, we went from low idle to warp speed.  MOVE OVER CANCER, I'M COMING IN HOT!!  LOL  Virginia Mason called today with a game plan:  Consultation with PA Thursday (as in TODAY) at 2:15 along with lab work and chest x-ray.  Friday Endoscopic Ultrasound Procedure. Next Wednesday (18th) meet with Dr. Ryan, Tuesday (24th) Laparascopy Surgery, Thursday (26th) meeting with Dr. Picozzi (my oncologist).  There was mention of chemo treatment prior to surgery and location of the mass not being in a good area but good news it's it is not wrapped around anything yet.  Sooooooo, let's get this party started!  My Dad and step mom are hitting the road tomorrow in their RV (in Alabama) so should be here next week.  Tanner took off for Jamaica tonight so I'm thrilled the news did not leak to him.  You think you have questions??  I feel a bit sorry for this PA tomorrow because I'm going in with pages of them!  LOL  Tim will be by my side every appointment but thank you to all of you who have offered to go with me.  I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!  Don't worry, there's no way a little piece of cancer can take over this redneck!!  I love all your posts, thank you thank you thank you, they make me smile!  LIVE WITH PASSION! DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment