Thursday, May 19, 2011

Another Beautiful Day!

I feel GREAT today!  I had another good night with little medication and feel wonderful today.......even drove into the office topless!!  Tanner and I talked on the phone last night (he's still in Jamaica) but flying home today and I think just knowing he knows, has taken some weight off my shoulders. 
I also had a great talk with our owner and he is of course very supportive.  Still trying to figure out the best time to release this to the rest of office, so will put that off till next week.
It is soooooooo nice having my parents here to lean on.  I love them so much and feel so blessed they are in a situation where they could come up here and help so all this back and forth to hospital won't fall on Tim since he has to work too.  SOMEBODY HAS TO BRING HOME THE BACON!  LOL  I am really optimistic though and hope the chemo won't affect me too much so I can work through most of this journey. Bringing up the weights tonight and going to get back on a regular work out routine, need to shed some weight before surgery in 2 months (Dr's orders!)  Tim and I plan to start the Dukan Diet this weekend!!  SKINNY ME HERE I COME!!
LIVE WITH PASSION!
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment