Thursday, June 30, 2011

Back to this hair thang...

...it has come to may attention that this is just going to be easier to deal with if go ahead and shave my head.  It's thinning so much it hurts so I see a GI Jane in my very near future!  I've decided to make fun of my new look at the upcoming Wine and BLING night at Val's house net Friday night.......Terri is bringing her shaver and we'll do it there!  OH Yea, now you want to come an see my sexy Gi Diva Dawn self huh?
I really have a much better understanding now of how men must feel when they lose their hair and the whole receding hairline thing.  Poor guys!  Although, I know a LOT of women that just love bald men so go figure.  It's like each hair is just a piece of your self esteem.  I get it now!!  Now I'm super glad I'm a chick, just unfortunate a chick with cancer right now........but only temporarily!
Exited to have new longer, stronger hair grow back, like bionic hair!!!!!!

Today went well at Virginia Mason.  Finally my last treatment in a vein!  They have me scheduled for surgery on Tuesday at 7pm to get a port installed. I should be out of there by noon!  But, I actually have next week off from chemo so going to savor EVERY day of it!!!!!

I'm really tired and exhausted so making this a short post today.  Headed to bed to try and catch up on my missed rest last night.  I was up all night from the steroids and didn't take a sleeping pill till 4am (my bad). LOL  And the chemo takes so much out of me anyway with all the drugs they put you on so I'm a zombie right now .

Much love to you all! LIVE WITH PASSION! ~DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment