Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Crazy Happy Day!!!

Any day that starts out topless just can't help but be a GREAT day! LOL   I was pleasantly surprised when Tim stopped by my office to check out the purple wall.  AND buy me lunch over at QVC ~ I took a leap of faith and ventured into a spinach vege wrap that was off the hook!  WOW, never knew veges could taste so yummy!  I'm saving the other half for tomorrow's lunch!
I honestly don't know how anyone could get cancer and just give up.  The friends and the support, the messages, text messages, etc are soooooooooooooooooo inspiring and remind me of just how lucky I am to be here today!  I love you all so much, and can hardly wait to see all you 30 year high school reunion peeps!  So many of you have reached out to me and it just brings tears to my eyes and touches my heart in a way I can't possibly put into words.  You are amazing!  and I hope your life is filled with one blessing after another!  I can't wait to hug you and tell you in person, I love you!!
I got a really good message out of the Bacholorette last night..............remember the guy (I can't remember names) that wanted to find the one someone in his life to live in a bubble with.  To know you two love each other more than any other two people in the world....................??????????  As unrealistic as it sounded at the time, I get what he's saying and wants.  Why settle for anything less?  We ALL can have that degree of love and trust in a relationship, we just get distracted by other things that create barriers for us.  I know we can have it all!  The first step is just believing that you can.  I have noticed the more I open up to Tim, the more vulnerable I become, the better my relationship becomes.  His patience this past two years in breaking down my walls and all the baggage that comes along with broken hearts has never ceased to amaze me.  I feel like I have that bubble with him.  Not to the point that I'm co-dependant on him but I LOVE and treasure being with him, and I love and adore missing him when we are apart.  It's a healthy combo! 
THANK YOU JANET for the beautiful gift basket today at work...........You are soooooooooo lovely!  We need to set up a date when I'm in Federal Way, I just miss you soooooooooooooooooo much! 
My best friend, probably along with some others is not handling this journey as well as I want them too.  I know I could not deal with one of my closest friends having cancer.  It's easier for me to have the cancer and fight this with all that I am, so I'm glad my friends are not having to take this path.  I am learning as I go on how to help them cope so they can see the light that I see.  I feel it's easier to be in the battlefield than watching the fight.  I think the only answer is time, spending quality time together cherishing what we have spent years building.  Some of my friends are so close, on the same scale as family.  I know my heart does not know the difference.
If I were you, I would call and make plans to see a friend that you love............pick the one that you have not seen in the longest, regardless of how long it's been, it's been too long.................call right now please!
LIVE WITH PASSION~ DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment