Saturday, June 18, 2011

The weekend is FINALLY here!

I hit my wall yesterday around noon so left the office at 12:30 and came home and went straight to bed.  When I woke up a couple hours later I had an M branded on the inside of my left elbow??  Same arm as my last cocktail.  I know this is just another side effect, but it's itchy like a mosquito bite.
I was able to pull of chicken enchilada dinner with my parents, Sandy and Tim's friend Tim (little Tim to me).  I think it takes 3 little Tim's to make just one of my Tim's. LOL  The six of us really had a wonderful evening!
MamaLou said her friend's weight got down to 90 lbs after his Whipple surgery........can you imagine me at 90 lbs?  OMG, that would be like 2 olives on two toothpicks. LMAO  I'm not letting myself under 125, that would just be uncivilized!  L O N G way to go and so far, I'm doing pretty good on my eating and only down 6 lbs so plenty of extra kilo to work with.
I got all my thank you cards written out to the peeps at work yesterday so feel good knowing they know, I REALLY appreciate their support.
My voice is a little better today, but still not normal.......I can't tell is this is my usual voice issue that goes in and out or if I'm coming down with something so I'm amping up on my vitamin C...........just in case!
It's raining today so I don't have to water the plants..........can just focus on writing up this counter offer for Jesica and Kyle, they're coming over at noon to sign on the dotted line. (Actually, it's not dotted but you know what I mean)
I'll be here most the day today (we have to head out for our crab feed charity event for MSC at 5:30) so if anyone wants to stop by and pick up their purple wristband, I'm here.........just have to run to liqueur store which should only take 30 mins for Tim's surprise later this evening............FUN EVENING AHEAD!
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have a house cleaner!  WOW, I had one back in 1997-2001, but forgot how nice it feels.  THANK YOU MAMALOU!  You are the best!! and I love you so much, Dad too!!!
LIVE WITH PASSION! ~DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment