Sunday, June 26, 2011

Today's THE day............

Well, it's a Sunday morning wrap.  After my shower this morning I was left with about half my hair.  You should see my bathroom,  hair EVERYWHERE and I don't have the strength to clean it up.  I broke down today over this whole hair loss thing.  I thought I was doing good ordering some scarfs, wig shopping but obviously I was not doing it quickly enough.  I'm out of time and hair.  TODAY I have to get my hair cut, or shaved.  Not even sure what my options are at this point.  I have faith that Terri or Mandy will come to my rescue today and the day will end on a positive note.
I'm at the office, covering the phones till 1pm then MOD the rest of the afternoon.  I'm so emotionally raped I definitely don't have my MoJo going on, but I'm here!  That's a big step!
This not having a phone to call someone when you need them is not so fun either.  Sprint has shipped my phone so guessing I'll have it tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.  Then have to find time to learn how to use the darn thing.  UGH!  Just when you get comfortable with technology, they go and change it all on ya!
It's a gorgeous day today...............beautiful sunshine!  Great day for cruising topless!  Tim and Sylena even washed my car for me yesterday so she looks pretty!  Feels good but still doesn't quite make up for going bald. LOL
It's going to be a long day.................a really really long day. LOL  I will feel better once I know I have a date for a hair cut later today.  LOL  I don't think I can take any more hair in my brush or hand again.  I knew this was coming, but thought I had a couple more weeks to get my things in order..................darn it.
I am grateful I'm alive!  I did smile on the way into work and remembered, it's just hair, and that's a sign that the chemo is killing off everything, including the cancer! so this path I must travel. 
Go out there today and ENJOY this glorious day!!!!!!!!!!  I promise I will be in better spirits after my haircut! xoxoxox
LIVE WITH PASSION~DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment