Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!

I am so excited to get to spend a Father's Day with my Dad!!  Really looking forward to our BBQ later this evening!  GOOD TIMES!
I've got a link created on the facebook CancerDiva page with some more details about the end of summer fundraiser My BIG FAT PURPLE BENEFIT Check it out!!!  I will have to do some figuring out how to actually post the event here on my blog with a button to order tickets (Ed.....that's your department LOL)
OMG, we had sooooooooooooooo much fun at the crab feed MSC charity event last night for Tim's surprise 50th bash with his friends.  Tim was SHOCKED!!  In fact, it was funny, he was not feeling well and I thought he was going to bail out on me there for a minute.  LOL  We had an amazing evening and our table even won best decorated table (thank you so much Pam and Janice)!!  HUGE Thank you call out to Janice for pulling these peeps together, I could not have pulled this off without you, and I know Tim is deeply appreciative as well.  He had an AWESOME time.  Just love my man so much!!  It was fun to surprise him! 
Of course I'm a little tired today but my nausea is under control......voice and throat are a little rocky but I feel good.  I'd say I'm a 9 today, and yesterday!!!
I really love that my peeps are wearing my purple wristbands and getting ask "what is that for"?  My goal is to help increase pancreas cancer awareness along this journey and ultimately make a big ripple.  Thank you to all of you wearing one, and if you want one and don't have one, I promise I will get one to you.  I'm a little slow at getting them mailed out, but I will!!!
Go enjoy you Dad's today and know that you are loved!!! ~ LIVE WITH PASSION ~ DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment