Thursday, June 9, 2011

Foreplay to Wine Smelling Vacation

Aside from the morning nose bleed, today has been a great day thus far!  OK, I could have done without the ride in the elevator with a guy eating a peanut butter sandwich. LOL
We had our monthly sales meeting this morning which gave me an opportunity to thank everyone in our office for their prayers and support.  It felt good and on top of that everyone had their A+ Sense of Humor game on too which really made it a fun meeting to attend.  I've been giving out purple wristbands with deep appreciation!
Thom and Sharon (Tim's brother and sister-in-law) are joining us tonight for a sleep over! LOL  They are headed on vacation with us tomorrow when I'm done with chemo.  This wine smelling trip (Ok, tasting for them, smelling for me) is going to be so much fun!!!!!!  If nothing else, will be good to just get away from everything for a few days and truly relax and hopefully have some great fun in the sun.
I get to walk over to keybank and deposit my first check from ConsignDesign today!!  Tim found this amazing consignment shop down on the cusp of Seattle and Ballard that is soooooooooo cool!  A few of my things sold right away so I'm excited to have an outlet for things I don't have space for anymore.  Gave me some birthday money to spend on Ryan and Tim.  Their birthdays are the 12th and 13th.  My Gemini men!
Tim promised me we would stop and buy some LOTTO tickets on our way out of Dodge tomorrow.............I'm determined to WIN big!  WIN BIG OR GO HOME.....my new motto LOL
Thank you so much Tara for overseeing the air miles so my family can travel to and from for visits with me.  YOU ARE AN ANGEL!!!!!!!  and I can hardly wait to see you on the 8th of July for our girls night in fundraiser! 
I got to start on my steroids today to prepare me for chemo...........I'm also drinking a LOT of water to get my veins ready for action tomorrow!   Am hoping MamaLou is packing us a lunch again, that was so much fun ~little picnic with my Dad! LOL  I actually look forward to the happy hour dates (even though they do last way longer than an hour)........hopefully I can secure the latest appointment on Thursdays in the future which is the 3PM time slot.  (keep your fingers crossed for me!)
Over and Out and thank for all the warm and fuzzy thoughts and prayers! LIVE WITH PASSION~DJ

1 comment:

  1. Steriods+ dawn...interesting combo!!!! I hope tomorrow isna breeze and wine smelling fantastic. Miss you. Xo bridge

    ReplyDelete