Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another GREAT day in Paradise!

I am telling you I could soooo get used to this feeling "normal" that now I know I am REALLY going to look forward to my week off chemo each month.  Aside from metal mouth it's the closest to feeling healthy that I'm going to get for God knows how long..........LOL
I received a referral this morning from my niece 'THANK YOU JESI" so I'm really excited to take a new listing and help them find their dream home.  FUN times ahead!!!!!  This is the stuff that just gets my adrenaline gurgling! LOL
We also have a wonderful new volunteer, the beautiful "Sharon Fox" that is going to oversee the auction at  MY BIG FAT PURPLE fundraiser on September 17th.  If you have anything you'd like to donate or would like to help her, please contact her at FaceWurks@yahoo.com. She used to be my neighbor across the street from me when I lived in Harbor Ridge Estates.  Those were the good ol' days.  Dang, I'd own that house today if I had never moved.  Darn it!  No going backwards though! I am really getting excited at all the fun things planned for that evening.  FYI, You don't need to know me to attend, so pass along the details to all your family, friends and coworkers.  IT will be the night of the year on Lake Tapps!!!!!!!!!
YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS GIRLS NIGHT IN ON JULY 8TH!!!!!!!!!!  Foxwest (http://www.drscottfox.com/dr-scott-fox.htm) has kindly volunteered to collect $50 donations to the Dawn Jump Donation account and in exchange you can schedule a facial peel ($125-150 value).  Perfect timing with the sun damage on it's way ~ You'll want to revive your face!!!  Besides, we are all going to have so much fun!!!!  I'll be drinking my tart cherry juice out of wine glass and watch you gals have all the wine I miss!  I can live vicariously! BIG Thank you to Dr. Scott Fox and Sharon w/Foxwest!
I am hoping I feel well enough to go walk the Federal Way Relay for Life this Friday.  If history repeats itself, I will.  The weekend is what is really in question as far as nausea and side effects of chemo kicking back in.  My niece and I (and Sylena~Tim's daughter) are planning to meet there at 6pm and get some exercise! and check out my peeps from MeMeandCompany!
Back to HAPPY HOUR tomorrow.  I have some new questions for Dr. Picozzi like can I get my eyebrows tattooed and alleviate all this stress I'm having about losing my eyebrows.  Lashes we can glue on, hair we can plop on but eyebrows, I can't draw.  LOL  Sharon with Foxwest has offered to do them for me but am guessing if I can't have a manicure, seriously doubt he'll be OK with a tattoo. LOL
I am looking forward to my date with Dad though tomorrow, that's always the best part and of course MaMaLou's lunch!
That's all I have for now...............LIVE WITH PASSION! ~DJ

1 comment:

  1. I hope you make relay dawn. Team red canoe will be there of course.

    ReplyDelete