Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mama said there would be days like this...

Sleepless night last night led to a slow start getting out of the gate this morning......thankfully I have Jamie in the office covering my back!  Let it be known, "I heart Jamie!" and my floor back up Alice!!!
I printed up 3 calendars here at home and am starting to track my highs and lows in hopes of learning a pattern so I can better predict how I'm going to feel, if that's possible.  It can't hurt!! plus it's all color coded and looks COOLIO!
We did get the fundraiser celebration party all set in stone.......!  YAHOO!  September 17th at Terri and Rick's place on Lake Tapps (aka paradise).  Shain & Shelley w/Aflack will be providing the music/DJ/karaoking for the evening.  GOOD TIMES AHEAD!  We're going to be doing a silent auction, raffle, purple wristbands for sale, etc.  Our goal is to sell 200 tickets so we can all together say goodbye to summer and my send off to a successful surgery.  LOTS of things to celebrate! including each of you!  THANK YOU TERRI & RICK, SHAIN & SHELLEY ~ and my mother of all angels, Val!! and lots more thank yous for those of you that are stepping up to insure this is a super fun and memorable night.
I think I was feeling a little tiny bit better today.  Started getting sick out grocery shopping with Tim and barely made it home in time.........and then tried to close the bathroom door and picked up his bath scale only to have it fall on my big toe..........OUCH!!!!!!!  Geez, like the cancer isn't enough, I need to go break a toe LOL  We hit Trader Joe's tonight, just LOVE LOVE LOVE that store!  even bought me a bunch of yellow and purple flowers to build an arrangement for the entryway.
I'm craving Mexican food again so planning on having my folks over for dinner tomorrow night for my Mom's chicken enchiladas and some Spanish rice along with all the trimmings.  OH YEA!!
I'm taking all the drugs tonight (got another bill in the mail today this time from Virginia Mason) so am packing a punch with the drugs so I can just pass out and sleep through the night for a change.
Much love to you all and tomorrow is Friday so do something that scares you!!!!!!  Just because Eleanor says so! Did I mention how grateful I am I don't have chemo this week.......my butt has been kicked this week!  Next week I'm bringing my A-game!
LIVE WITH PASSION ~ DJ

1 comment:

  1. Dawn _
    Today is goiing to be a great day! The sun is lighting up our world with warmth and happiness. You my dear need to go out and sit in a chair and soak it all in! You know sunshine always makes everyone happier! Love you! Pamela XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete