Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lake Osoyoos Getaway...

The drive to Canada was really nice..........could have gone without the strip search at customs but once across the border, it's been amazing here. Hot and sunny in the 80's.  We savored up six wineries yesterday ~ my nose was working overtime.  We have a variety of wines, already filled a case.  Tim picked me out a really cool sunhat too!  I even got compliments on it when we were out at lunch.  It's very "Pretty Woman".  LOL
I have been feeling A LOT better taking these papaya enzymes!  They are really helping me along this way, and thankfully they're no expensive! 
I got a little emotional last night in the room.  For whatever reason, from time to time I just get scared.  The big battle is sometimes overwhelming.  I do better when I just take it one day at a time. 
This trip is so nice...........the weather, we're just going to relax and hang by the pool today and then take Tim out for a nice dinner this evening to celebrate his 50th special day!  I gave him a picture of his present this morning. LOL 
I'm so grateful, being so in love and waking up to enjoy another day.  A day filled with love and family. Hope where ever you are..........you are happy and healthy and grateful for the day you've just been blessed with!
LIVE WITH PASSION! ~ DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment