Saturday, July 30, 2011

T.M.I. (too much information)

So I'm busy getting ready for my 30 year high school class reunion last night and I have this Epiphany!  If my mouth tastes so bad (like a mouth full of dimes) and everything else that comes out of my body smells like metal...........then I can only imagine how bad my breath must be too!  So I start to panic and chew gum like some trailer park girl in the barns of Alabama. LOL  I wonder how my people my breath has offended in my office.............LOL  Anyway, just wanted to share that thought, I know probably too much information but I warned you.

The reunion was lovely................incredible location, food was good, but the company was amazing!  If you were wondering where are the beautiful people were last night, they were a the Tacoma Yacht Club!!  Aside from my face peeling, eye watering, and some fatigue, I felt as good as I could for the night, and even made it to 10:30pm which is a record for me yet.  Everyone was so kind and nice and generous.  Brenda Lee brought me a stunning bouquet of beautiful roses when it should have been me giving them to her!!  I have them in my kitchen window to savor up!!!!!!!  Angela took this big flower bling ring off her finger and put it on my finger for chemo days...........I LOVE IT, in fact I know I will wear this a lot more than just on chemo days...........but what a  nice reminder of the girlfriends past we had.  We were connected at the hip and at a time in the world where it seemed like all we had was each other.  The rest of the world didn't matter.  We created our own private place to get us through our difficult times back in junior high school.

I got a full night sleep last night with Lunesta...............Just feel heavy today, maybe it's not all worn off since I took it so late from getting home from the reunion.  I can see I really need to start exercising, no matter how little or how hard it is.  It's getting harder and harder to get up the stairs, like some little old granny at the end of the day.  I may try walking around the block at work at lunch everyday when it's nice just to get my legs moving.  Every little bit will help I think.

Sprint had to do a hard reset on my phone yesterday so I'm lost with out some numbers again and have to wait for Tim and Sylena to get home to put back on the Dawn mojo that made it my phone for me.............so if you don't hear from me today and were expecting too, that's why..........it's like the phone just rolled out of the box.  UGH!

Today is a brand new day............be the person you want to be today!  Be kinder and expect more kindness out of others and see how it changes the outcome of your day!  Kindness is such a simple gesture.........start by smiling!!!
LIVE WITH PASSION!
DJ

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever looked into Tai Chi as a form of exercise? I've been learning it via DVD. It's not only low-impact, it's no-impact, you don't sweat, you can do it anywhere, it's meditative, it's free and it's enjoyable! My favorite instructional DVD is one I bought at the Dollar Store and you can also download it from the Seattle Public Library. It's called "The Innerwave" with Master Joey Bond. He's kind of hokey, but he goes so slow that it's easy to learn. Just a thought. Alice

    ReplyDelete