Sunday, July 24, 2011

Some really bad affects kicking in...

My throat has not recovered since chemo on Thursday.............it feels all swollen up, hurts and I think I have thrush all the way down..............UGH.  Nothing seems to tone it down making eating a chore.  No more meals for me for awhile, just cereal and ice cream.  UGH which both taste horrible but gotta get something down the pipes.  Plus now I have two cold sores on the side of my mouth that really hurt...............I've never had them before, OUCH!!!  Feels like someone sliced a razor along the edge of my mouth.

I'm just resting today, not even getting out of my nightshirt since I have no energy.  It's a beautiful day but I just want the house clean for the week while Tim and Sylena are gone so I can relax and rest as much as possible so I'm ready for my 30 year reunion on Friday after work!

Your life is still YOU life so you go enjoy this weather and make the most of each day you have that is healthy and make it as happy as you can!!!!!!!  I'm run down right now so making this blog short...............I know you understand.

LIVE WITH PASSION!
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment