Thursday, July 21, 2011

Life is RICH

Life really is amazing when you think of the ripple (good or bad) that you make in a day.  I know that my purpose is not filled in a day i i have not inspired, motivated and put a smile on somebody face somewhere in my day.  There are so many books out there about the purpose of your life or living your purpose, none of which I've read. LOL  It's just I know I am happiest when I'm helping someone else, it's jut how I roll.

I thank you all for when you repost something I facebook, it's so nice to know that something I shared gets passed onto someone else.  That's what we all need to so, is share more and love more.  What's the point of hiding behind some wall being afraid to get hurt.  Geez, being hurt is when you really access how deep you are capable of feeling, it cuts you open and you feel all that mush pout out LOL  My goal is to let the mush out willingly in a positive way and not worry about the bleeding heart again.

I don't know why I have cancer.  Never willl.  That is just one of the many frustrations that comes with this journey.  Really though, even if it was too much milk, red meat, carbs, whatever, or the air I was breathing when I was 13........................I can't go back and change what had lead me to here, anymore than you can change what has led you to where you are.  The ONLY thing we can do with our life now where it is now, is LIVE it to it's fullest.  You can change the person you are into the person you want to become.  Not overnight, but one day at a time.  Starting by being grateful!!!!!!!!!

If you have your health, or most of it...............you have an AMAZING life that is all yours to savor and share.  Please don't let anyone detour you from the life you dream.  Not even for a moment.  Let the negative energy just roll off and go where it may be............don't let it fester or manifest itself inside of you.  I'm not saying you can't have a bad day................we all have those, but keep them in check.  One can lead to another and then next thing you know you've had a bad week, month, year.................check and balance my dear friends.

I miss food................I am really dreaming of a romantic dinner with Tim with some nice wine at the end of this journey.  I miss the wine and cheese tastings we used to do.................I am sure I will savor food so much more and appreciate every single explosion of flavor one bite at a time.  From a Dick's burger to a lobster dinner or Italian dinner we both love....................even my chicken mac and cheese is missed.  Amazing how we take food for granted, even a Starbucks tastes like crap.  I am however finding some flavor in nuts.  LOL so looking into cereals with nuts in them and I do like the texture of the Harry David dark chocolate moose munch.  Not that it tastes good like it know it does, but the texture and I can taste the nuts in it, so cracker jacks might work too. LOL

Now, about this facial I had this week thanks to http://www.envyonalki.com/ Trudy Muller was AMAZING.  I have only had two facials in my life................both on vacation.  One is Mexico and one in San Diego but neither compared to the pampering this gal gave my face.  If you have never had a facial YOU MUST GO SEE HER IT WILL BLOW YOU MIND!!!!!!!!!!  I came out feeling like I had a new face and was so relaxed...........her music was perfect the the aromatherapy was perfect.  This is a 5 START place!!!  conveniently located just a block off Alki.  You won't regret this!!!

I'm sitting here in chemo now.............round II for this month.  Hoping I don't get my ass kicked like it did last month but we'll see.  I feel good coming in aside from a bit a nausea last night.  Dr is late as usual so looks like we are going to be here for awhile....AGAIN LOL  I enjoy the time with Dad though.  I even entered a Hallmark contest and filled in their blank "BLANK is a special occasion contest yesterday to share my chemo dates with Dad story..............will see if anything comes of it.  Would be nice to win the grad prize of $5000 and be on their commercial.  LOL  If I make it into the semi finals will need your help to vote for my story on facebook. LOL  It always comes down to them building facebook awareness huh? LOL

OK............getting meds and then the cocktails..........over and out
LIVE WITH PASSION!
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment