Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Crazy Grateful

I am just so crazy grateful for all my facebook friends and all the outpouring of love and support from everyone that it just oozles out of me!

Anytime I get down and upset over one of these side affects like today..............my eyes are just puring with tears and I can hardly see, I think how lucky I am to be loved and have so many people praying for me.  It fills me with what God intended us all to be filled up with and be giving every single day.........LOVE.

Did I mention you should be savoring you food.............LOL  Gosh I miss my taste buds!  I am however doing better getting water down since I was hypnotized ~ THANK YOU ALICIA!!!!!!  If you have anything you need help overcoming, she's your gal!  You won't regret one minute with this amazing woman no matter what you have to overcome!!!!!!!!  contact her at 253 297-3699

Excited for my facial today.................you know my skin is soooooooooooooooooooo dry and my hands and feet are constantly peeling.  Will be so nice to get this complimentary facial and get some deep moisture on my face again, even if only for a bit.  www.EnvyonAlki.com is doing this complimentary for me from a referral of one of my agents here in the office.  THANK YOU JILL!!!!!!!

I am working on another mailer..............need to get my inventory built back up for Fall.  So if you know of anybody thinking of making a move this year..............please let me know.  I have a full team in place for if/when I need the support so don't let my cancer detour you from using my real estate services.  It's one of the best ways to help me, keep me working!  Keeps me happy!

From the bottom of my heart.....................and even deeper than that!  THANK YOU for your love and support.  All these prayers are working and I know I have nothing to worry about other than tackling the daily affects of chemo.  The light is shining brightly for me because of you at the end of this tunnel! and thank you just does not seem like enough, but it's all I have right now. 

When I win the lottery, we're all going on an appreciation cruise together!
LIVE WITH PASSION!
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment