Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Miss my normal eyes....

I was looking at a picture taken early on when I started chemo but didn't have the eye problems yet...............DARN I miss my old face!  These swollen watering like sprinkler system left on is wearing on me.  My eyes are sealed shut in the mornings and I have to pry them open, and then try and get the swelling down so I can see for a bit.  I'm going to talk to Picozzi tomorrow and see if there is anything that might help slow the production of tears down so I can function better.

I am praying my face goes back to the way it was...............had one gal tell me that her friend's skin never went back, it stayed super dry................UGH  Are you kidding me?  I'm going to assume all will go back to normal over time and I've got a couple products that some of you have told me to try (thank you Shari and Linda!!) and I'm optimistic they will help on this journey.  It's just finding that right product that helps.

Now, every time I eat I get super duper bloated, even if it's just some pretzels to help settle my stomach...................now I feel 9 months pregnant all the time too. LOL  Even though my weight is down, the water retention and bloating makes it look like I've gained 10 lbs....................can't really worry about stuff like that right now though, but it's uncomfortable.  I have a  new born compassion for pregnant women right now though. LOL

I miss my Dad already.  He flew back to Alabama to take care of him and the house but will be back in a month.  We've still got MamaLou so will take care of  her and her us while he's gone.  She's been amazing!  Will miss the next 3 chemo dates with Dad, but I've got one with Sandy tomorrow, then Jackie and MamaLou so really looking forward to some quality girl time!  Sandy and I are going to pick all these wine corks for projects tomorrow.  Our fingers will hurt by the time we leave.............LOL

Well, this exercise bike is staring at me so I better wrap this up and go see if I can peddle my way to some more energy.  I am doing better since I started on the Greensource vitamins, but still need to exercise some each day.

Embrace your health today and all the love!
LIVE WITH PASSION!
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment