Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I think Week #2 is winning.........LOL

Man, I have been out of it since yesterday, just can't seem to get my get up and go.  Even the vitamins are not working.  Fatigue has really set in, as is some nausea, nails hurting, swollen face, watering eyes, scratchy throat..................UGH but thank heavens I don't have chemo this week so should be feeling some relief by the weekend.  I hope!

I miss being able to do stuff................like the grocery shopping and getting out of the house for a break from the routine (rut is more like it LOL).  Don't do much be bed rest when I get home.............I sleep a lot. 

When I got to work today, I bent down at the copier to get some paper and I could barely get back up.  My knees did not want to support me.  I'm so bloated, it feels like I'm about 9 months pregnant STILL. 

Have to keep my eye on the ball, Nov. 3rd last chemo and then a road to recovery and preparing for the big surgery in December.  Excited for my hair to start growing back! and being able to taste food again.  Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving!!!  My favorite holiday, and my brother and his family are flying up for the holiday, how awesome is that????????

My aunt is in town for the week from Arizona so will get to see her. She was big sister to my Mom.  I have not seen her in years so will be nice catching up, just wish under better circumstances.

Have a blessed day and enjoy the sunshine, it is gorgeous out there!  Definitely a topless day if I can get the energy to put the top down LOL

LIVE WITH PASSION
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment