Friday, August 10, 2012

Back to the grind

Well after 3 weeks off chemo due to blood issues it was back in the saddle on tuesday.  I don't think it went so well.  My body is rejecting the 2nd cocktail for some reason.......they tried twice but both time my stomach went into an anxiety attack so I only ended up with just under one third of the dosage.  I do think that is the cocktail that causes all the diarhea ans nausea though since I have not had any of those problems since treatment on tuesday.  Dr P says next time he will reduce the dosage and see if I do better.
You see sometimes no matter how good your plan is you have to recognize an obstacle that is in the way of your goal and go around it.  Any plan needs to remain flexible which means you have to be flexible too.  Keep your eye on the ball and admit and make a change if something is not working you toward your goal.
I can see so much clearly now that I have a plan.........it is sometimes hard to accept my best outcome is remission and not a cure but I will be so grateful and do so much with the remission time it will even amaze me!
I want to finish my book by the end of the year I am almost half way done but have to go back and revise now that I am on this journey again..........I have learned even more and have a better grip on how I can share this knowledge to help you in your life.
We all have battles in our lives and they can be won you just need the passion and spunk to take them on no matter how big or small.
I am excited about the future and you hould be too!
LIVE WITH PASSION!
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment