Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sound of the Rain

We have been so furtunate all summer and even into fall however we had a good rain today.  I woke up sick so knew today was not going to be one of my better days.  As much as I do not like the gloomy day and pouring rain I was trying to get my zen on so I could overcome my stomach discomfort when I just quietly listened to the rain.  It is so beautiful and peacefull.  Just a reminder no matter what you can find something to love in anything......regardless of how negative it may seem on the surface.
The flowers are being nourished and fall is beautiful.
Hoping to have my last chemo tomorrow although will not know for sure until all my tests on the 30th.  I am so ready for this journey to be over to anxious to move on to my next phase of treatment.
We are approaching that time of year to be grateful........I say there is no time like the present.  We have soooooo much to be grateful for and you will be happier focusing your thoughts on what you have instead of what you do not have.
If you have a partner you love remember to choose your battles with them carefully......it truly is better to be happy than right!
LIVE WITH PASSION!
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment