Saturday, May 18, 2013

Where did time go?

I can not believe I have already been home in Alabama for just over a month.  It is just crazy fighting so hard for one more day andthen poof...they are gone.
I am trying to get as much life in a day as I can.  In fact, it almost like I have out of body experiences just dealing with the physical destruction of pancreatic cancer.  The tumors create such a havac.  All of it is so weird.
I am trying to think of ways to spoil my family and all of us do something we have never done before, and think of crazy things that you would never do normally because we can not afford it.......right now got Mom and Dad working on a crazy lobster and crab night feast with my family.  All I want to do is spoil them rotten with what little time I have left.
Also hoping to do a road trip with my parents in the motor coach...we have never done that with me on board!
I will blog more now and share the intimacy of saying goodbye. I am 50 years young...way too soon to have to say bye...but thats my hand so watch me play it out!
LIVE WITH PASSION!
DJ

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much. You make my heart smile...you always will! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete